A 17-year-old boy accused of setting a fire that destroyed Vancouver’s Crestline Elementary School 15 months ago made his first appearance Thursday in Clark County Juvenile Court.Dylan Mork has been charged with second-degree arson and is scheduled to be arraigned June 26.Neatly dressed in a dark suit, Mork appeared Thursday with his parents and his attorney, Jack Green, in front of Superior Court Commissioner Dayann Liebman.Deputy Prosecutor Dan Gasperino told the court Thursday that Mork has been cooperating with prosecutors and police since the beginning of the investigation into the fire on Feb. 3, 2013. However, investigators didn’t announce that the fire was human-caused, or that they had a suspect, until last month.“Mr. Mork’s attorney has been in constant contact with us and police,” Gasperino said. “As such, we don’t have any release concerns.”Mork was summoned to the court, rather than arrested and booked into the Juvenile Detention Center. Liebman said she would allow him to continue living with his parents while the case is prosecuted.